How to create or manage statistics on Sage 300 Purchase Orders
- Open Purchase Orders > P/O Statistics and Inquiries > Purchase Statistics.
- Choose the year and period for which to add or edit statistics, and the currency in which you will enter amounts (multicurrency ledgers only).
- Add or edit statistical information in the Purchases group or the Invoices And Credit Notes group. If the screen does not let you enter data, close the screen and any Purchase Orders screens that are open for the company, then select the Allow Edit Of Statistics option on the P/O Options screen and save the change to the screen.
- Note: You can save changes to the P/O Options screen only when no Purchase Orders screens are open for the company on your computer or on any other workstations, if you are working on a network.
- When finished adding the statistics for a period, click the Add button. (The button name then changes to “Save.”) When finished editing statistics for a period, choose the Save button.