How to create an electronic file for your T5018 information return on Sage 300 Accounts Payable
- Open Accounts Payable > A/P Periodic Processing > T5018 (CPRS) Electronic Filing.
- Complete the header, transmitter, and payer fields according to Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requirements.
- Important! You must complete both the Transmitter Information and Payer Information sections, even if the transmitter and payer are the same company.
- Click Process to produce the electronic file.
- Make a note of the name and location of the generated output file.
- When you have finished, close the T5018 (CPRS) Electronic Filing screen.