How to create an e-mail message in Sage 300 Order Entry
- Open Order Entry > O/E Setup > E-mail Messages.
- On the Message Type list, select the type of document for which you are creating a message.
- In the Message ID field, enter a unique code to identify the new message, using up to 16 characters.
- In the E-Mail Subject field, enter a subject line for the message. In this field and the message body, you can use variables that will be replaced with information from your database when you send the message. For a list of variables you can use, see E-mail Message Variables.
- Enter content for the message.
- Click Add or Save to save the message.