How to Create a Task Calendar for Employees in Zoho Projects
Zoho Projects is a robust project management software that scales with your business. Learn how to create a task calendar in Zoho Projects, get your team organized, and start using Zoho Projects to its fullest potential.
With the task calendar, you and your team will be able to drill down into monthly, weekly, and daily views.
Creating a Task Calendar in Zoho Projects
- The first step is to log into Zoho Projects. Make sure you are logged into an account with enough admin access to edit tasks.
- Next, navigate to one of your projects in the left sidebar.
- Click on one of the tasks within the project. If there are no tasks, create one.
- Then, select a start and end date for the task.
- Save the task.
- Repeat this process with several more tasks.
- Navigate to the Calendar view in the left sidebar.
- Optional: In the top left corner, change the view in the drop-down menu to Day, Week, or Month
- The Day view is great for focusing on day-to-day tasks and contract or hourly workers, while the Week and Month view is great for an overview of the entire project, or to see tasks that span over several days.