How to create a receipt from multiple purchase orders on Sage 300 Purchase Orders
- Open Purchase Orders > P/O Transactions > Receipt Entry.
- Select From Multiple POs, then either click the Zoom button beside the field or press the F9 key to open the Create Receipt From PO screen.
- Use the Finder to select incomplete purchase orders for the vendor.
- Note: All purchase orders must have the same tax group.
- When you have finished entering purchase orders, click Receive.
- If you enter an incorrect purchase order number, highlight it and press the Delete key.
- To delete all the purchase order numbers or to cancel all the numbers press Close without pressing Receive.
- Press Close to return to the Receipt Entry screen.