How to check or to change the optional fields and values for a payment on Sage 300 Accounts Payable
- Open Accounts Payable > A/P Transactions > Payment Entry.
- Click the Zoom button beside the Optional Fields option. The Optional Fields screen appears, displaying any optional fields that are marked for
automatic insertion on new payments.
- On the Optional Fields screen, add or delete optional fields for the payment document. You can add any optional fields that are defined for invoice details. You can also change the default values that appear, as follows:
- If the optional field is validated, you must specify a value that is defined for the optional field in Common Services. If the optional field allows blanks, you can leave the value field blank.
- If the optional field is not validated, you can select a predefined value, or you can enter any value that is consistent with the type of field (for example, amount, text, yes or no), providing your entry does not exceed the length permitted for the field.