How to change tax information for a single additional cost detail on Sage 300 Purchase Orders
- Click the Additional Costs tab, and then click the Cost/Tax button to display the Detail Costs/Taxes screen.
- Change the detail tax class for a tax authority, or the tax included option, if necessary.
- You cannot change the Tax Included setting unless the tax authority allows it. (Tax authorities are defined in Tax Services.)
- The tax amount is not automatically recalculated until you close this window and move to another tab.
- The tax amount is not recalculated if you overrode the total tax amount on the Vendor Taxes screen. If you want to recalculate the tax, you have to use the Calc. Taxes button on the Detail Costs/Taxes screen or on the Additional Costs tab.