How to change P/O processing options on Sage 300 Purchase Orders
- Open Purchase Orders > P/O Setup > Options.
- For more information, see “P/O Options Screen ” (page 346).
- Click the Processing tab.
- Note: Costing items and creating subledger transactions and audit information during posting increases the time it takes to post transactions. If you change from updating costs during day end processing to updating costs during posting, you must first run day end to cost all outstanding posted transactions.
- Click Save to save any changes to processing options.