How to allocate serial numbers and lot numbers for items that are kitting items on Sage 300 Order Entry
- Open Order Entry > O/E Transactions > Copy Orders.
- Enter information about the source order(s) and the new order you are creating. For more
information, see “Copying Orders ” (page 126).
- Click the Go button. Details you can copy to the new order appear in the Copy Orders Detail table.
- Select the detail line for a kitting item, and then click the Kit Component button. The O/E Kitting Components screen appears, listing the items that make up the kit. The Serialized/Lotted column displays Yes for each serialized or lotted item.
- Allocate numbers for each serialized or lotted item.
- On the detail line, select or tab to the Qty. Ordered field.
- Press the Tab key to leave the field. The O/E Serial/Lot Numbers Allocation screen appears.
- Allocate serial numbers and/or lot numbers for the item. For more information, see “O/E
Serial/Lot Numbers Allocation/Generation Screen” (page 527).
- When you have finished allocating serial numbers and/or lot numbers, close the O/E Serial/Lot Numbers Allocation screen and the O/E Kitting Components screen, and then finish editing information and details for the new order.
- Click Create to create the order.