How to add vendor contract costs on Sage 300 Purchase Orders
- Open Purchase Orders > P/O Setup > Vendor Contract Costs.
- Click New to start adding vendor contract costs.
- Tip: If reviewing costs, choose whether to view costs for an item number or a vendor.
- On the P/O Vendor Contract Costs screen that appears next, enter the vendor number for which you want to set up contract costs, or select it using the Finder.
- Select the first item number for which you want to enter costs.
- Fill in the cost, discount, and tax information for the item.
- When you have finished adding contract cost information, click Add.