How to add picking sequences / bin numbers to items on Sage 300 Inventory Control
- Open Inventory Control > I/C Items and Price Lists > Location Details.
- In the Item Number field, enter the item number, or use the Finder to select it.
- If the location does not appear in the table, add the location details as usual. (For more information see “Assigning Items to Locations” (page 122).)
- In the table, select (highlight) the location where you want to add the picking sequence, and then:
- Double-click in the Picking Sequence column.
- Type the picking sequence number (often a bin number).
- Click Save.