How to add optional fields to a transaction header on Sage 300 Inventory Control
- Note: Optional fields that you assign to a transaction header apply to the transaction as a whole.
- Open the Inventory Control transaction screen. Open Inventory Control > I/C Transactions > Adjustments or Assemblies or Internal Usage or Receipts or Shipments or Transfers.
- Fill in the transaction header as usual, and then click the Optional Fields Zoom button. Inventory Control displays optional fields that are set up for automatic insertion in this type of transaction, along with their default values.
- In the Optional Field column, click the Finder, and then select an optional field from the list that appears.
- In the Value column, click the Finder, and then select a value from the list that appears. (Values are the values assigned in Common Services when the optional fields were created. If none appear, you can add a value or leave it blank.)
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.