How to add item reorder quantities on Sage 300 Inventory Control
- Open Inventory Control > I/C Items and Price Lists > Reorder Quantities.
- Enter or select the item number for which you want to add reorder criteria.
- In the Reorder For field, specify whether to set reorder quantities for a specific location or for all locations. If you choose to set reorder quantities for a specific location, you cannot later set quantities for
the same item for all locations, unless you first delete the reorder quantities for each of the specific locations. Similarly, if you choose to set quantities for all locations, you cannot later set quantities for a specific location unless you first delete the quantities for all locations.
- If you selected Specific Location, enter or select the location code in the adjacent field.
- If you want to add information for optional fields for this item and location, click the Zoom button beside the Optional Fields field. (You can assign optional fields that are set up for use with reorder quantities records.)
- Click the Go button (or press F7).
- In the table:
- Press the Tab key or the Insert key to start a new line.
- Enter the period start date and the quantities for each desired period.
- Click Save to save your entries.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.