How to add an item record for a kitting item on Sage 300 Inventory Control
- Open Inventory Control > I/C Items and Price Lists > Items.
- In the Item Number field, use the Finder to select the item number, or type the code.
- On the Items tab, in the Account Set Code field, select a code that has a user-specified costing method.
- Clear the Stock Item field.
- Select the Kitting Item option.
- Continue entering information for the item, as usual.
- Click Add to save the item.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.