How to add an additional cost vendor to a receipt on Sage 300 Purchase Orders
- On the Additional Costs tab, in the Vendor Number field, enter the vendor number, and then
press the Tab key.
- Click the Zoom button beside the Vendor Number field.
- In the Vendor Address Information screen that appears, enter the address and contact information for the new secondary vendor.
- When finished, click the Close button to return to the Additional Costs tab.
- Note: To add a new Accounts Payable vendor, you must create a vendor record in the A/P program.