How to Add Account Sets Records on Sage 300 Purchase Orders
- Open Purchase Orders > P/O Setup > Account Sets.
- In the Account Set Code field, type a code of up to six characters to identify the account set.
- Type a description for the account set.
- Type the general ledger account numbers for the payables clearing and inventory/expense accounts that make up the set.
- Tip: If you use Sage 300 General Ledger with Purchase Orders, you can use the Finder icons to select general ledger accounts.
- Click Add.
- To add another record, click the New icon beside the Account Set Code field to clear the screen for a new record, and then repeat steps 2 through 5.