How to add a remit-to location on Sage 300 Accounts Payable
- Open Accounts Payable>A/P Vendors>Remit-To Locations.
- In the Vendor No. field, enter the vendor number. Remit-to locations for the specified vendor are displayed in the table.
- Click New. A screen appears allowing you to specify information for the new remit-to location.
- In the Remit-To Location field, enter a unique code to identify the remit-to location. Also, in the field to the right, enter a description of the remit-to location.
- Fill out the fields on each tab.
- Click Add.