How to activate the E/W component on Sage 300
- Open Sage 300.
- Log on as the ADMIN user in your company database. If security is activated in Sage 300, you must enter the password for the ADMIN user.
- Select Administrative Services > Data Activation.
- On the Applications for Activation list, select the appropriate version of Sage CRM Integration, and then click Activate. The Sage CRM Integration Activation screen appears.
- In the Sage CRM Installation Name field, enter the name of your Sage CRM installation.
- Click Proceed to complete the activation.
- Note: To cancel the activation while it is in progress, click Close on the Activation screen.
- When activation is complete, close the Data Activation screen. The Sage CRM folder appears on the Sage 300 desktop.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.