How to activate the E/W component on Sage 300
- Open Sage 300.
- Log on as the ADMIN user in your company database. If security is activated in Sage 300, you must enter the password for the ADMIN user.
- Select Administrative Services > Data Activation.
- On the Applications for Activation list, select the appropriate version of Sage CRM Integration, and then click Activate. The Sage CRM Integration Activation screen appears.
- In the Sage CRM Installation Name field, enter the name of your Sage CRM installation.
- Click Proceed to complete the activation.
- Note: To cancel the activation while it is in progress, click Close on the Activation screen.
- When activation is complete, close the Data Activation screen. The Sage CRM folder appears on the Sage 300 desktop.