Error “You do not have a license to use this product” in Sage 300
The following message appears when attempting to access Sage ERP Accpac from a Windows 7 workstation:
“You do not have a license to use this product”
- Make sure that the windows user has proper permission to access the licenses from the shared directory.
- Grant full control permissions to the Accpac programs folder, and run regacc.
- Check License Manager, ensure that all version codes are entered.
- Check Shared Data folder, in one case, client had renamed a license files that
- the data was referencing. Once set back, all UIs could be accessed without error.
- Check the Registry key HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432NODE\ACCPAC International, Inc., and verify the Shared Data key has the correct path in the value data
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.