"Error in running connectcomaddin in macro" in Sage 300 Financial Reporter
When running Financial Reporter, Print Financial Statements, receives an error: “Error in running connectcomaddin in macro”
Recent Windows Security or Office updates.
- Confirm the following Add-ins are NOT enabled:
- Solver Add-in
- Analysis ToolPak
- Analysis ToolPak – VBA
- Confirm the FR Add-in is enabled by browsing to the GLXXA folder and selecting the AccpacXX0.xla file
- Ask the User to exit Sage300, right-click on the shortcut icon and run 300 as administrator and try Print Financial Statements again
- If still getting the error, have the user temporarily disable the anti-virus software and run the report again.
- If the issue persists have the User’s IT Support check the most recent Windows Updates since the report last ran successfully.