Operating System Warning
This solution requires advanced knowledge of your computer’s operating system. Contact your system administrator for assistance. Modifying your Windows Registry incorrectly can severely affect system operations. Sage is not responsible for operation issues caused by incorrectly modifying your Windows Registry. Always create a backup of your data before proceeding with advanced solutions.
- Missing Windows Updates (i.e. SP1 for Windows 2008 R2)
- Visual Studio 2015 C++ Redistributable corrupt
Step I: Install Windows Updates:
- Go to Start, Control Panel, Windows Update, Check for updates
- Install all available updates.
- After the updates are installed, restart your computer.
- After the restart repeat the steps above again until no more updates are available
Step II: Download and install the Visual Studio 2015 C++ Redistributable from Microsoft Website:
- Go to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads