Earning or Deduction Missing in Payroll Calculation
Earnings or deductions are missing from an employee’s payroll calculation, as verified from the Pre-Check Payroll Register.
- Base Earnings may not have been selected on Deduction.
- Earnings or Deduction Code may not have been added to the Employee.
- Earning or Deduction may have reached an Annual or Lifetime Maximum limit.
- The Earning or Deduction may have expired, or been set to Calculate? “No” (disabled).
- The timecard may have become corrupted.
- Frequency may not have been selected.
- Ensure that the Base Earnings are setup on Deduction Codes that use Percentage of Base for Calculation.
- Ensure Earnings or Deduction Code is on the Employee record.
- Verify Annual and Lifetime Maximum limits on Employee account record.
- Verify Expiry Date, and Calculate? settings.
- Create a new timecard for pay period.
- Ensure that all necessary Frequencies are selected during Calculate payroll.