Custom Financial Reports Are Missing in Sage 100
- Custom Financial Reports are missing. The Custom Financial Reporting menu is there after running *UnhideGL.
- Custom Reports existed and now only the Standard Reports are in the lookup
- Error: “This feature is not available in the SQL version of Sage 100”
User may have run Custom Report Generation which will clear the Custom Reports and only the Standard Reports remain
- Click on File > Run and type *unhidegland click Accept (this will add the Custom Financial Reporting menu item to be added under General Ledger module.
- After clicking Report Generation, when prompted that report forms will be erased, answer If you accidentally clicked yes, restore the Custom Financial Reporting files from backup. Refer to link below.
- Earlier versions of Sage 100 required Report Generation. In versions 2013 and above, Custom report generation is not required to print Custom Financial reports.
Note: Custom Financial Reporting feature is not available in Sage 100 Premium (SQL) versions.