Column is missing in Sales Order Invoice Data Entry
Column is missing in Sales Order Invoice Data Entry on the lines tab
Column is missing in Sales Order Entry on the lines tab
In Sales Order Invoice Data Entry:
- Maximize the S/O Invoice Data Entry window and view the primary grid. If the column is missing, look in the secondary grid.
- Once the missing field is located in the secondary grid, drag it up into the primary grid into the location desired.
- Right-click in grid, select Panel Settings, Reset Panel, Check Reset All Grids, Click OK, Exit and reopen.
- The columns may have been shrunk down. Click and drag the right margin of the column header that needs to be resized. Another method is to double click the column separator to expand them if they are missing.
- If the field is still missing and there is an asterisk (*) in the screen title, contact your Channel Partner or internal IT who customized the screen and removed the field.