The Integration between Zoho People and QuickBooks Online aims to improve the process of measuring the productivity of your employees and the understanding of project costs and benefits.
Tracking time for jobs done can go a long way in measuring productivity of employees. Using Timesheet, you can also get an understanding of the Project costs and budgets. Apart from this, Timesheet is also integrated with QuickBooks.
Here's what the Timesheet and QuickBooks Integration can do for you:
- By doing so, you will be redirected to QuickBooks Online Sign-in page.
- Enter your QuickBooks credentials to proceed with the integration.
- QuickBooks is now configured successfully with Zoho People and you will be able to push your Time logs and Bills to your QuickBooks online account.
- Note: When you integrate with QuickBooks from Zoho People, you will have to ensure that you select the right organization with which you want to connect with Zoho People. All activities like pushing of invoice or pushing of time logs will be done only to the selected organization.
Generating Invoices from QuickBooks
Once you have a bill generated in Zoho People, you can follow the steps given below to push the bill to QuickBooks and get an invoice generated for the same.
- From your home page, go to Timesheet > Reports > Billing.
- Go to the bill that needs to be pushed and click on the QuickBooks icon.
Pushing Time Logs to QuickBooks
Once you have the timesheet generated and approved, you can push the approved time logs of the timesheets into QuickBooks.
- From your home page, go to Timesheet > Timesheets > My Timesheets
- Click and go to the Timesheet that needs to be pushed for bill generation
- Click on Push to QuickBooks
View List of Approved Timelogs
You will be able to the list of all approved Time Logs.
- From your home page, go to Timesheet > Reports > Integration Report
- From the drop-down select QuickBooks Report
- Click the filter to refine your search based on Clients, Projects, Jobs Status, etc.
- Click the QuickBooks icon to push the approved time logs as Time Activity in QuickBooks
Note: Once the approved time logs are pushed, you will be able to view them in QuickBooks as shown in the image below.