How to integrate Microsoft Teams with Zoho CRM
Add Zoho CRM app to Teams
To add Zoho CRM app
- Log into your Microsoft Teams account.
- Go to Store.
- Search for Zoho CRM.
- In Add to a team, choose the appropriate team from the drop-down list.
- Click Install.
6. Select the channel from the drop-down list.
Your team members can view the CRM dashboards from the Tabs in their Microsoft Teams account.
- Click the + icon
2. Select Zoho CRM
3. Click login to Zoho CRM
4. Select the dashboard that you want to pin to the tabs from the drop-down list.
5. click save
Message extensions allow you to include records from Zoho CRM as cards in a conversation with your teammates.
To set up message extensions:
- Select the channel in any team which has installed Zoho CRM app.
- Click the Conversations tab.
- Click More > Zoho CRM.
4. Log into your Zoho CRM account, if prompted.
5. Leads, Contacts, Accounts, and Deals module will be displayed.
6. Select the record and start your conversation.
Revoke Zoho CRM Message Extension
You will no longer be able to include records as cards in your CRM account once the message extension is revoked.
To revoke the message extension:
- In the Conversations tab click More > Zoho CRM > More > Settings.
2. Click revoke