Zoho CRM and Sage 300 Integration
Still spending hours in doing the stuff that can be automated?
Start Your Free Trail
What do you get?
- Real-time business process integration
- Full workflow-based process orchestration
- Quick and easy implementation
- Pre-packed template support
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Highly Secure EAI Solution
- Complete Data Tracking and Error Handling
- Full SDK support for partners
Zoho CRM and Sage 300 Integration Touchpoints
Once new Accounts and their Contacts are created in Zoho, these Accounts and Contacts will be automatically synced in Sage 300 ERP as Customer and their associated Contacts respectively. Details that include their billing and shipping addresses, contact information of existing Accounts, and Contacts will also be synced. Customer/Accounts and Contacts sync works bi-directionally. Existing customer & Contact details can be sync back to Zoho from Sage 300.
Any Item listed in your Sage300 will be uploaded as Products in Zoho CRM. One Sales Price in Sage 300 will be mapped as the standard price in CRM system.
The Zoho CRM Sales Orders with its current status will be synced as Sage 300 Sales Orders. Items selected, tax, billing, shipping address, due date, etc. of the Sales Order will be synced in Sage300.
ERP Invoices will be synced under the Invoice section in Zoho CRM.