Why should I use CRM software for my business?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management.
As we all know, in the business world, time equals money. Your time is better off when invested in taking care of your core business rather than operational tasks such as noting down reminders and jotting accounts.
Likewise, in Customer Relationship Management, the sales process also involves several such operational tasks. For example,
- Assigning leads to sales reps
- Following up with contacts by phone or email
- Keeping a track of new business deals
- Generating sales reports
- Tracking customer complaints and so on
A CRM application helps you save a lot of time by enabling you to automate these tasks. It functions by integrating people, process and technology – the “people” being your customers and sales representatives, the “process” being sales. If yours is especially a medium/large enterprise, you should definitely use a CRM application. When you do, you will find that,
- the time you spend on your sales process is reduced dramatically
- you have more time to focus on your core business and understand your customers
- you have a much more efficient and organized sales process in place
- and hence a much better shot at productivity
Following are some good reasons why you could use Zoho CRM.
- Easy-to-use interface and simple language
- 24/7 support
- Integration with third party applications is easy
- Zoho provides you with a suite of other cool business apps. For example, let’s say you use Zoho CRM to successfully close a business deal. Now that you have a new customer, the next thing to do is to get them aboard your customer support system. When you are with Zoho, you don’t have to look for another vendor. We provide Zoho Support, which automatically syncs with your Zoho CRM account. Zoho Projects helps you keep track of the projects that you are working on. Zoho Books is a simple accounting app. Thus we are a one-stop destination for all your business support requirements.
Article Courtesy of Zoho Corp