Vendor invoices are missing on the Invoices tab in Sage 100
Vendor invoices are missing on the Invoices tab in Accounts Payable Vendor Maintenance/Inquiry window
Use caution when working with the below product functionality. Always create a backup of your data before proceeding with advanced solutions. If necessary, seek the assistance of a qualified Sage business partner, network administrator, or Sage customer support analyst.
Zero balance invoices will not appear on the Invoices if you have them selected in Accounts Payable Options.
Zero Balance invoices will not appear on the Invoice tab if you have the Days to Retain Paid Invoices set to zero in Accounts Payable Options.
To display invoices with zero balances, change the setting in Accounts Payable Options:
- Open Accounts Payable, Setup, Accounts Payable Options, Main tab
- Check, Display Invoices with Zero Balance
- Click, Accept
To change the number of days to retain paid invoices:
- Open Accounts Payable, Setup, Accounts Payable Options, Additional tab
- Days to Retain Paid Invoices, type the number of days to retain paid invoices
- Paid invoices can be retained for up to 999 days
- Invoice paid on or before the number of days entered are purged automatically during period-end processing
- Click Accept
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.