Sage 100 - How To Create Unique Themes by Company Code
Do you ever switch company codes to look up historical data or run test transactions and then forget to switch back to the live company before entering live data? Worry not, you can have unique colors for Sage 100 screens set for each company to visually aide you in remembering which company you are in. Sage 100 version 4.4 and newer allows you to control the background color for each company. Learn how to create unique themes by company code
- Go to Library Master > Main > Company Maintenance
- Lookup your desired Company Code
- Click on the Themes Tab
- Select a Theme Code (for our example we selected Classic)
- Set Enable Company Specific Background Color to Background
- Click on Sample located next to the Color Palette Icon.
- A color pallet window will appear where you can select a background color.
Tip: You may want to select a somewhat muted color – Very Dark or very bright colors can make it difficult to read the text on the screens.
- You can select a color from the basic colors provided or choose Define Custom Colors to choose from a wide range of colors.
- Click OK when you have selected your desired color
Note: When you go back into Sage 100 the main screen and Library Master screens will not change as they are global to all companies. Any other screens accessed within additional modules will now display your company color selections. Repeat for all company codes desired.