Sage 100 Cannot Proceed with Unposted Data in RMA
Sage 100 You Cannot Proceed With Unposted Data In RMA Receipts Entry
- Open ReturnMerchandise Authorization, Main, Generate Transactions
- Click, Proceed
- Click, Printericon
- Print/Preview, Generate Transactions Listing
- Click, Yes, Do you want to generate documents from received RMAs?
- If you receive a message “No RMAs in this range to select”, click OK. You will need to reinitialize the RMA Receipt data entry files:
- Open Library Master, Utilities, Reinitialize Data Files,
- Select the Company Codeand Return Merchandise Authorization as the module.
- Select the following files:
- RA_ ReceiptsRestart
- If batch entry is used,delete the batch record from GL_CompanyActiveBatch.
- Open Library Master, Utilities, Data File Display and Maintenance(DFDM).
- Select MAS90, MAS_xxx, Glxxx(xxx = company code).
- Select GL_CompanyActiveBatch.
- Click the Key Scanbutton and select the batch number. For example, the key “A/RO0100002” has the following format:
- Module code: 2 characters (R/A)
- Batch Type: 2 digits (01)
- Batch Number: 5 digits (00002)
Click the Delete button.