How to Reinitialize Job Billing Data Entry files in Sage 100
Reinitialize Job Billing Data Entry files
Note: Use caution when working with this task. Always make a backup first. If necessary, seek the assistance of a qualified Sage Software business partner or Sage Software Customer Support analyst.
Reinitialize the following files for Job Billing Data Entry
- Open Library Master, Utilities, Reinitialize Data Files
- Select Job Cost and the desired company code.
- Select to reinitialize only the following files:
– JCD J/C Job Billing Entry Header File
– JCE J/C Job Billing Entry Detail File
– JCF J/C Job Billing Entry Used Inv Nums
– JC_01 J/C Job Billing Tax Detail File
– JC_02 J/C Job Billing Tax Summary File.
- Rebuild sort files. Open Library Master, Utilities, Rebuild Sort Files.
- Select module Job Cost and desired company code.
- Click Proceed.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.