QuickBooks Credit Card Processing
Are you looking for an alternative credit card processer?
Would you like to lower your existing merchant rates?
Would you like to offer a Customer Portal?
We partnered up with a couple of credit card merchants to offer competitive rates so there’s a minimal hassle and maximum benefit. The QuickBooks credit card processing enhancement marks your invoices as paid and balances your general ledger, saving you valuable time every day.
You can process credit card transactions at any or all of these stages:
- Sales Order
- Sales Receipt
- Received Payments
- Credits and Refunds
- Posts payments automatically in Accounts Receivable (AR) and General Ledger (GL)
- Marks invoices as “PAID” upon transactions’ approval
- Email invoices to your customers for immediate payment. Once paid, the payments are posted to QuickBooks
- Stores customer card information off-site, on our PCI-compliant server
- Compatible with QuickBooks: Pro, Premier and Accountant
- Compatible with desktop versions: Pro, Premier, Enterprise and Accountant
- Customer Portal
- Next day funding options
- Flat rate pricing options
- No daily deductions (fees debited once a month only)
- No installation fees and No software update fees
- Create customized reports with 45+ search criteria
- Enjoy QuickBooks’ unlimited batch history
- Unlimited 24/7 customer service provided by our in-house client services team