Custom notes linked to Sage 300 screens and fields What you need to know, where and when you need it A platform for further customization of Sage 300
What is Notes?
Notes enables you to attach context and data sensitive electronic notes to Sage 300 (Accpac) fields or screens, telling your users what they need to know, where and when they need it.
- Notes can be linked to just about any Sage 300 data, e.g. to specific users, customers, items, batches or transactions
- Notes can appear every time the linked data is displayed, or be restricted to specific screens
- Notes can comprise not just plain text, but also rich text, hyperlinks and even small images
When combined with other Orchid products,
Notes provides a powerful platform for further customization of Sage 300, e.g.:
- Use with Document Management Link to show contextual notes alongside links to related documents (e.g. Purchase Orders, Invoices, or Product Specifications)
- Use with Optional Tables to display structured data
- Use with Extender to display the changes to monitored fields, or other relevant data through the use of custom scripts (Extended Notes)