How to view pending receipts on Sage 300 Purchase Orders
- Open Purchase Orders > P/O Statistics and Inquiries > Pending Receipts Inquiry.
- Specify whether to inquire by item or by vendor, and then select the item number or vendor
number for which you want to view details.
- Select a range of locations, or skip the Location fields to display all locations.
- In the PO Date fields, leave the From and To fields blank to include all purchase orders, or
specify a range of PO dates.
- In the Expected Arrival Date fields, leave the From field blank to include all purchase orders
with outstanding items, and enter the end date for the inquiry in the To field.
- To see whether items were delivered within the expected arrival times, select Include
Completed Detail Lines.
- To see incomplete detail lines that are past their expected arrival dates, select Show Late POs Only.
- Click Go. The program fills in the detail table with PO line information that matches the select criteria that you specified.
- To view more information for any PO line item — such as receipt quantities and days late —
double-click the PO line on the detail grid, or select the line, and click the Details button. The program displays additional information for each receipt associated with the PO line.