How to Print a Range of Quotes in Sage 300 Order Entry
- Open Order Entry > O/E Forms > Quotes.
- In the Use Quote field, select the report format to use for printing the quotes.
- Use the From Order Number and To Order Number fields to specify a range of quotes, or accept the default entries to print all quotes.
- Specify the delivery method to use for sending quotes to customers. You can select one of the following methods:
- Select Print Destination to print the invoices to your usual print destination.
- Select Customer to use the delivery method specified in each customer record in Accounts Receivable.
- If you select Customer as the delivery method, select the ID for the message you want to send with e-mailed documents.
- To view or edit the message for the selected ID, or to add a new e-mail message, click the Zoom button for the Message ID field.
- Review the remaining options, changing selections as required.
- If you want to print a test copy of the quote to verify that information is aligned correctly on a preprinted form, click Align.
- Click Print.