How to look up payments on Sage 300 Accounts Payable
- Open Accounts Payable>A/P Transactions>Payment Inquiry. The A/P Payment Inquiry screen displays all payments as the default list.
- Select criteria to limit the list of payments:
- A range of bank codes to list payments that were processed using one of the bank codes that fall within the given range.
- A range of vendor numbers to view payments only for the vendors in the specified range.
- Note: To include miscellaneous payments you must use blanks in the vendor number range.
- A Payment status to include only payments that are outstanding, cleared, or returned, or you can display all payments that meet the other specified criteria.
- A transaction type to include only Prepayment or Payment transaction types, or you can display all payments that meet the other specified criteria.
- A range of payment dates to include only payments that were posted within the specified date range.
- A range of years and periods to include only payments that were posted within the specified year and period range.
- A range of payment numbers to limit the list to the specified range of payment numbers.
- Click the Go button. Payments that meet the specified criteria are displayed.
- To view a payment in the Payment Entry screen, select the payment on the list, and then click Document.
- To view details of the payment (including, in a multicurrency system, any gains or losses on settlement of a document) in a separate Payment Information screen, select the payment, and then click Open.
- To print the Payment Inquiry report, click Print.