How to invoice goods when you receive them, using the Receipt Entry screen on Sage 300 Purchase Orders
- When you enter the receipt, enter an amount in the Quantity Received field for each detail line for which you are receiving goods, or click Receive All to receive all the goods on the purchase order.
- Enter any additional costs on the Additional Costs tab.
- Before you post the receipt, click the Invoice.
- In the Invoice window that appears, type the invoice number from the primary vendor.
- If you entered additional costs from other vendors, enter their invoice numbers in the Invoice Number column in the table.
- Click Close.
- Click Post to post the receipt. The program also creates and posts the invoices, and then displays a message asking if you want to print the invoice.
For more information on the Receipt Entry screen, see “P/O Receipt Entry Screen” (page 563).