How to e-mail purchase orders to vendors on Sage 300 Purchase Orders
- Open the P/O Purchase Orders print screen. To e-mail a purchase order immediately after posting it:
- Click Post while the purchase order is displayed.
- Click Yes to print the purchase order. Purchase Orders opens the P/O Purchase Orders print screen, selecting the purchase order that you just posted.
- To e-mail a range of purchase orders, open Purchase Orders > P/O Forms > Purchase Orders.
- On the P/O Purchase Orders print screen, select Vendor in the Delivery Method field.
- In the Message ID field, accept the default message ID defined for purchase orders, or click the Zoom button, and then select the ID for a different e-mail message.
- Specify other options for the purchase orders, as usual. (For help on these fields, see “P/O
Purchase Orders Screen” (page 269).)
- Click Print. When you select Vendor as the delivery method, Purchase Orders prints to the destination specified in the vendor record: the current print destination, the vendor e-mail, or the contact email. (If you selected Print Destination as the delivery method, the program would print all purchase orders to the current print destination.)