How to Create a Custom Query on Sage 300
- Open an existing query (either a standard query or a custom query).
- Tip: You can open a query from the Inquiry tool on the web toolbar, or by clicking Open Query on any query that is already open.
- In the results table, use the controls in column headers to show or hide columns, and to specify filters.
- Click Save Query.
- On the Save Query panel:
- In the Query Name field, enter a name for your custom query.
- In the Type field, specify whether the query is public or private.
- A public query is available to all users. A private query is available only to you.
- In the Description field, you can enter more information describing your custom query. (This is optional.)
- Click Save. Your custom query is saved.