How to adjust existing additional costs on Sage 300 Purchase Orders
- Open Purchase Orders > P/O Transactions > Credit/Debit Note Entry.
- On the Credit/Debit tab, specify the type of document and the return or invoice for which you are creating the credit note or debit note.
- In the detail section, enter the return or invoice quantities, along with cost differences and
- Click the Additional Cost tab to display the additional cost details.
- Note: If this is a credit note for a return, the program displays additional cost details for the primary vendor only.
- Select the additional cost detail that you want to adjust, and then:
- Click the Amount field.
- Enter the credit or debit amount for the additional cost.
- Note: You cannot change the proration methods or accounts.
- Tab to the end of the detail line to enter a reference and comment.
- To change the detail tax class for a selected additional cost:
- Click the Cost/Tax button or press F9 to open the Detail Costs/Taxes screen.
- Change the detail tax class, and then click the Calc. Taxes button to recalculate the tax.
- To change the total tax amount for the credit note or debit note (including the tax for the
- Click the Taxes tab.
- In the Tax Amount column, enter the total tax amount to credit or debit for each tax