How to add new additional costs to debit notes on Sage 300 Purchase Orders
- On the Additional Costs tab, click the detail entry table, and then press the Insert key to start a new line.
- Click the Additional Cost column heading to display the Finder.
- Select the new additional cost from the Finder, and then enter information for the additional
cost detail as follows:
- In the Amount field, enter the amount of the additional charge.
- Select No Proration as the proration method.
- In the Expense Account field, specify the expense account to charge.
- Use the Reference and Comments fields to provide more information about the cost.
- To change the detail tax class for the new additional cost:
- Select the additional cost on the Additional Cost entry grid.
- Click the Cost/Tax button or press F9 to open the Detail Costs/Taxes screen.
- Change the detail tax class, and then click the Calc. Taxes button to recalculate the tax.
- To change the total tax amount for the credit note or debit note (including the tax for the
- Click the Taxes tab.
- In the Tax Amount column, enter the total tax amount to credit or debit for each tax
- To check the additional cost totals and tax totals, click the Totals tab.
- Click Post.