How to Add a Job in Zoho People
What are Jobs in Zoho People?
In thiJobs are the smallest unit for organizing employee tasks in Zoho People. Add some point, every project or HR manager will need to know how to add a job in Zoho People.
Adding a Job in Zoho People
Need help with adding a job in Zoho People? Check out our free tutorial and learn how.
- Note: Make sure to create a project in Zoho People, or else the below steps will not work.
- First, log into Zoho People
- Next, click on Time Tracker
- Then, click on Projects/Jobs
- Click on Jobs
- Select on Add Job
- Next, fill in the job details
- Job Name
- Select your project from the drop-down menu
- Start Date
- End Date (optional)
- Hours (optional)
- Rate Per Hour (optional)
- Description (optional)
- File attachments (optional)
- Reminder checkbox (optional)
- Billable Status
- Select Billable or Non-Billable
- Work Item (Optional)
- Click Submit to save your new job
- Finally, if you added your job successfully, you will see a pop-up notification, and the new job will appear in the jobs list.
- And that’s it! You’ve successfully added a new job successfully in Zoho People.