BarTender Label Software
Barcode software with unparalleled symbology support
BarTender includes more than 400 pre-formatted, ready-to-use barcode components and 60 symbologies as well as full support for GS1 standards.
BarTender® software enables organizations around the world to improve safety, security, efficiency and compliance by creating and automating the printing and control of labels, barcodes, RFID tags, plastic cards and more. The world’s largest companies and hundreds of thousands of small businesses rely on BarTender to help them:
- Accelerate the speed of goods moving through the supply chain
- Get the right medication to the right patient at the right time
- Inform workers how to handle hazardous substances safely
- Tell a parent that a snack has an ingredient to which their child is allergic
- Track a food-borne illness back to the field where it started
- Reduce shrinkage on the retail shop floor
- Maintain regulatory compliance with the world’s most comprehensive barcode software
BarTender’s exclusive Intelligent Templates™ enable companies to produce a wide variety of flexible label designs without the need to create and maintain hundreds of separate documents. Tell templates, layers and even objects when to print based on a single data source or database field, or on multiple conditions.
Automation and control
BarTender enables large enterprises to centrally operate, monitor, manage and secure their printing operations across multiple sites and even continents. BarTender supports permission-based printing, format encryption, job logging and system auditing.
BarTender Integration Builder enables sophisticated printing automation from a wide variety of business systems, including SAP and Oracle. Powerful database connectivity includes a live preview wizard to help you set up dynamic forms, search and select records, and incorporate print-time input.
Print-time information capture
Every edition of BarTender enables you to design intuitive and efficient forms for entering data at print-time, without the need for costly add-ons. BarTender also supports the print-time capture of images and weigh scale data in some editions.