How to Adjust an Employee’s Accrual Remaining Balance in Sage 300
How to Adjust an Employee’s Accrual Remaining Balance
- The remaining balance is incorrect
- Check your current balance on the accrual report and the change should be reflected in the report.
- Go to Payroll Employees.
- Double click on Transaction History.
- Enter the employee number.
- Enter the date of the entry to be effective.
- Select the Accrual code to adjust.
- Select the Type:
- Accrual to increase.
- Payment to decrease.
- Enter the $ or Hours to be adjusted.
- Click Add to save the entry
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.