Zoho CRM White Papers
Every great business starts with a great relationship. Every great relationship starts with You. The strategy you take in establishing, developing and maintaining these relationships is your CRM (Customer Relationship Management) strategy. In a nutshell, a CRM system is designed to help your company sell more and take better care of your existing customers.
With CRM, your company will gain insights across marketing, sales and support so everyone is working toward common goals. A CRM solution also helps you manage the details of your customer relationships all in one place, and build relationships with profitable clients for sales success. A CRM system will help your sales team create sales opportunities, deliver better customer service, and helps target the right people.
- 3 Types of CRM Reports
- 5 Ways to Maintain Customer Information
- 8 Tips for Successful CRM Implementation
- 9 Nifty Tips to Optimize Web Forms
- Automate your Sales Processes with Zoho CRM
- Become a Smarter Sales Rep with Zoho CRM
- CRM Tips
- Custom Apps Beginners Guide
- Decision Guide for Territory Management
- Email and CRM for your Business
- Embracing the Privacy Era
- Getting Started Workbook for Admins
- Getting your Sales Reps to Love CRM
- Maintaining a Clean CRM Database
- Ready to Sell on the Go?
- What’s an SMB?
- Zoho Campaigns – Getting Started
- Zoho CRM – User Guide
- Zoho People – Getting Started