Voucher Bundle allows users to print seven different vouchers for Sage 300 transactions showing the affected G/L accounts and the corresponding amounts even before the transactions are posted. It is a Sage 300 SDK application.
Vouchers can be printed either directly from the transaction entry screens or using the F/V Vouchers screen from the F/V Transaction Reports folder. When you print a voucher during the transaction entry only one voucher is printed at a time related to the entered transaction. To print that voucher you can use the Print Voucher button located on the bottom of the screen. Alternatively you can print a range of vouchers by using the F/V Vouchers screen.
Vouchers are readily available templates that can be used ‘as is’, or modified to fit your own requirements.
- Vouchers are printed for seven different Sage 300 transactions
- Each voucher demonstrates header level information, affected G/L accounts with amounts, total amount and signature areas
- Vouchers are printed both for saved and posted transactions
- Demonstrate the affected G/L accounts even before the transactions are posted
- The amounts are shown both in source and functional currency
- Better management of internal information
- Increased control over printed information