Error: “[BANK] has void or empty deposits, you must reconcile them then post the reconciliation before you can upgrade Bank Services” When Upgrading Bank Services
- The following error occurs while upgrading from one version of Bank Services to a newer version on Bank Services in Sage 300 ERP
- “[BANK] has void or empty deposits, you must reconcile them then post the reconciliation before you can upgrade Bank Services”
There are void or empty deposits still in the Bank Reconciliation in the previous version.
Note: Make sure to go back to the previous version, clear these empty or voided deposits, and try converting again.
Note: In some cases, there may be an issue of clearing this (the error comes out when trying to clear out zero deposits). If that is the case, try the following. Be sure to make a full backup before proceeding
- Select Administrative Services, then Data Activation
- Select Bank Services. Make sure Fix Minor Errors is checked
- Select the Application Options button for Bank Services. Make sure all the boxed under Fix is checked
- Run data integrity
- Now try clearing them again, once it is done clearing, take the data back to the version to convert and try converting again.