Visual Process Flows Not Working in Sage 100
Visual Process Flows are no longer working in Sage 100. Xstart_portal displays in Sage 100 Launcher tab and hangs when running Visual Process Flows.
- Sage 100 Visual Process Flows were originally designed using Adobe Flash.
- Adobe has blocked Flash content from running in Flash Player starting January 12, 2021. Adobe strongly recommends all users immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems.
- Sage 100 Customers using Visual Process Flows are required to install PF6001-T (KB108716) which converts the Visual Process Flows from Flash to HTML5
Use caution when working with the below product functionality. Always create a backup of your data before proceeding with advanced solutions. If necessary, seek the assistance of a qualified Sage business partner, network administrator, or Sage customer support analyst.
- Make sure you have a backup of your Sage 100 System.
- Install Sage 100 VPF Update PF6001T.exe.
This utility can also be downloaded from (http://na.sage.com/log-on/) after registering for and logging into the Sage Customer or Partner Portal.
- For Sage 100 2019 and Sage 100 2020
- Install the Sage 100 VPF Update PF6001T.exe to the Sage 100 Server. Workstation Synchronization will automatically update the Sage 100 Workstations.
- For Sage 100 2018
- Install the Sage 100 VPF Update PF6001T.exe to the Sage 100 Server.
- Install the Sage 100 VPF Update PF6001T.exe on each Sage 100 Advanced and Premium Workstations.