Total amount field on Purchase Order Lines Tab does not match Totals Tab in Sage 100
Total amount field on Purchase Order Lines Tab does not match Totals Tab
Totals are incorrect in Purchase Order
Lines tab total does not match Totals Tab
Total amount is out of balance in Purchase Order
Total is wrong in Purchase Order
Sales tax needs to be recalculated.
- Open Purchase Order, Main, Purchase Order Entry
- Select the purchase order in question
- On the Header tab, note the Sales Tax Schedule
- Change the Tax Schedule to anything else. Then change it back to the original Tax Schedule. This will trigger the system to recalculate Sales Tax
- Go to the Lines tab and Totals tab to ensure the totals match.
- Accept the order.